- three independent Directors, one who is also the Independent Chair
- four directors with consumer experience, and
- four directors with industry experience.
The Board has adopted a charter that sets out its roles and responsibilities.
TIO Board Directors
A list of our Directors and their biographies can be found on our website.
- Audit and Risk Committee: assists and advises the Board on the TIO's internal and external audit, risk and finance management frameworks.
- Nominations Committee: identifies and recommends to the Board persons to fill vacant Board positions.
- People Committee: has oversight of the remuneration of Directors and the Ombudsman, and the TIO's employment policies.
Feedback about the TIO
The Board oversees our feedback mechanism, which allows consumers and service providers to make formal compliments or complaints about the service they receive.